While we don’t know, just yet, who will play the TV Constantine, I can tell you that, unlike the last screen version, which saw Keanu Reeves take the role, he’s going to be a Brit.
Indeed, he’s going to be a Londoner,* and he’s going to talk with his accent.
This means, you would hope, that they’re going to cast somebody from the right side of the Atlantic. Well… I’ll keep you posted on that.
Oh, and yes. Expect a blond too. That’s cool, right?
Of course, these elements are relatively superficial. Let’s see if they can nail the essence of the character. I’m hearing good things, but this is TV – even if they get it bang-on in the pilot, things might slip and slide as the weeks go on.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014