The penultimate issue of the 5 part mini-series that revives and refigures the Silver Age pulp hero The Fox, from Red Circle/Archie Comics is coming February 5th, and the trailer teases plenty of the madness and artwork this Mark Waid/Dean Haspiel collaboration has been known for so far. The question looming is whether The Fox will be back based on fan demand. We at Bleeding Cool certainly hope so.
Here’s the Issue #4 trailer with plenty of gangsta gunslinging:
And here’s the cover for the issue:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015