But they are not alone.
We knew that we were getting a new Earth 2 title to accompany the current monthly. Well, we’re now hearing that the new Earth 2 book is to be a weekly comic book.
We don’t know about any creative teams, though we expect Tom Taylor to have a role and Tyler Kirkham seems possible after he finishes his run on Teen Titans.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017