But they are not alone.
We knew that we were getting a new Earth 2 title to accompany the current monthly. Well, we’re now hearing that the new Earth 2 book is to be a weekly comic book.
We don’t know about any creative teams, though we expect Tom Taylor to have a role and Tyler Kirkham seems possible after he finishes his run on Teen Titans.
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018