There is, apparently, a sitcom on E4 called The Midnight Beast.
I have never heard of it. It’s probably for young folk.
But they did send this trailer in, addressed by the cast, to Bleeding Cool readers. That’s you lot.
So I feel obliged to run it below.
E4 is the home of The Inbetweeners and Misfits, which I adored, though I do miss the days of nobleandsilver: Get Off Me, TV Go Home, Los Dos Bros, and the like which everyone, even those working for E4 now, seem to have forgotten.
Still, it’s nice to be mentioned. The second episode is on tomorrow and no doubt the first one, and the first series, is available on 4OD. Which can be accessed by everyone in the UK, and everyone else faking their IP…
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018