By Chris Thompson[audio:http://popculturehound.net/podcast/PCHPodcastEpisode73.mp3]
Following on from a series of epic new year podcasts – including last week’s chat with the talented Fred Van Lente (which you can listen to here) – this time around I have the pleasure of speaking with writer, journalist and comics campaigner Clifford Meth!
Cliff and I talk about his background in and out of comics, the debt we owe all the creators who came before, the state of comics journalism today, and what made now the right time to finally release Comic Book Babylon. It’s a fascinating discussion with a guy who has been in the trenches for a long time and counts people like Harlan Ellison as friends.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes. You can also support the Pop Culture Hound podcast by clicking here to make a donation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015