You can judge the veracity of these new rumors by heading over there and reading the whole thing yourself, but long story short: Latino Review dug up this message board post from NeoGaf, checked it out, and deemed it credible enough to share – while cautioning it could still all be totally false. And we are resharing it for the same reason, and with the same caveat.
Needless to say, MAJOR SPOILER WARNING here, just in case it turns out to be true. Do not read on if you don’t wish to know some potential major plot points from Batman Vs Superman.
You have been warned. Read on if you wish to know:
• The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo
• Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city
• Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish
• Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
• Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.
• Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them
• The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s
• Lois is investigating Lex.
• Metallo “kills” Clark
• The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes
• At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.