The AP reports, in an article arranged with DC’s department, that Lex Luthor is joining the Justice League. And he’s bringing a few friends.
After his team, presumably, defeats the Crime Syndicate in the current Forever Evil storyline, he will be joined by Captain Cold in putting togetehr a Superman-less Justice League, including Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel and Cyborg…Lex Luthor. The anti-Walter White.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018