The AP reports, in an article arranged with DC’s department, that Lex Luthor is joining the Justice League. And he’s bringing a few friends.
After his team, presumably, defeats the Crime Syndicate in the current Forever Evil storyline, he will be joined by Captain Cold in putting togetehr a Superman-less Justice League, including Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel and Cyborg…Lex Luthor. The anti-Walter White.
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017