The AP reports, in an article arranged with DC’s department, that Lex Luthor is joining the Justice League. And he’s bringing a few friends.
After his team, presumably, defeats the Crime Syndicate in the current Forever Evil storyline, he will be joined by Captain Cold in putting togetehr a Superman-less Justice League, including Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel and Cyborg…Lex Luthor. The anti-Walter White.
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017
- As Marvel Sends Outs Corrected Printing Of Secret Empire #0, #6 Increases In Size - April 28, 2017
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017