The AP reports, in an article arranged with DC’s department, that Lex Luthor is joining the Justice League. And he’s bringing a few friends.
After his team, presumably, defeats the Crime Syndicate in the current Forever Evil storyline, he will be joined by Captain Cold in putting togetehr a Superman-less Justice League, including Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel and Cyborg…Lex Luthor. The anti-Walter White.
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017