Well, this is something.
Famously, Chris Claremont works under an exclusive writer contract with Marvel Comics. They pay him for the privilege. Except they don’t ask him to write anything for them. Which, as I pointed out, made a recent exception to that, a short story appearing in X-Men: Gold, one of the most expensive comics Marvel had published, with about five years worth of pay going into that short story.
Well, it looks as if finally Marvel might be getting some bang for their buck with this teaser.
An All-New Marvel NOW! Nightcrawler series, spinning out of Amazing X-Men, from Chris Claremont and Todd Nauck? It is rather on the cards…
Unless it’s X-Men Legacy, of course.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018