Well, this is something.
Famously, Chris Claremont works under an exclusive writer contract with Marvel Comics. They pay him for the privilege. Except they don’t ask him to write anything for them. Which, as I pointed out, made a recent exception to that, a short story appearing in X-Men: Gold, one of the most expensive comics Marvel had published, with about five years worth of pay going into that short story.
Well, it looks as if finally Marvel might be getting some bang for their buck with this teaser.
An All-New Marvel NOW! Nightcrawler series, spinning out of Amazing X-Men, from Chris Claremont and Todd Nauck? It is rather on the cards…
Unless it’s X-Men Legacy, of course.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017