Well, this is something.
Famously, Chris Claremont works under an exclusive writer contract with Marvel Comics. They pay him for the privilege. Except they don’t ask him to write anything for them. Which, as I pointed out, made a recent exception to that, a short story appearing in X-Men: Gold, one of the most expensive comics Marvel had published, with about five years worth of pay going into that short story.
Well, it looks as if finally Marvel might be getting some bang for their buck with this teaser.
An All-New Marvel NOW! Nightcrawler series, spinning out of Amazing X-Men, from Chris Claremont and Todd Nauck? It is rather on the cards…
Unless it’s X-Men Legacy, of course.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017