Well, this is something.
Famously, Chris Claremont works under an exclusive writer contract with Marvel Comics. They pay him for the privilege. Except they don’t ask him to write anything for them. Which, as I pointed out, made a recent exception to that, a short story appearing in X-Men: Gold, one of the most expensive comics Marvel had published, with about five years worth of pay going into that short story.
Well, it looks as if finally Marvel might be getting some bang for their buck with this teaser.
An All-New Marvel NOW! Nightcrawler series, spinning out of Amazing X-Men, from Chris Claremont and Todd Nauck? It is rather on the cards…
Unless it’s X-Men Legacy, of course.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017