The last episode of Sherlock series 3, His Last Vow, has just premiered at BAFTA and a Q&A panel including Steven Moffat, the episode’s writer, and Sue Vertue, the producer, is underway now.
A little while back, Moffat repeated that a fourth season is definitely coming. That wasn’t news. Just now though, he’s said that:
we’ve already plotted out series four and five.
Does that mean they’ll go into production? No. Of course not. But if the ratings and audience approval scores remain as high as they are at the moment, I’m sure the BBC and Hartswood Films will do everything in their power to ensure they do.
And isn’t it fun to think that some set-up for series five might be worked into series four?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014