Is there an echo in here? Having already written about Agents of SHIELD and Stan Lee in just the last few hours I’m suffering from a particularly odd form of deja vu right now. I don’t mind, though, it’s distracting me from just how flat-out surreal a headline I just wrote.
According to Stan himself, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter, he’s been given a “big role.”
I guess that’s to distinguish it from the slew of cameos he’s notched up in Marvel movies over the last few years.
If I were to give him an integral role I’d make him a clone, perhaps, or the inspiration for a series of LMDs. Anything to explain why so many people with that exact same face keep turning up in different Marvel movie contexts.
If the schedule stays the same, the episode will air in the US on February 4th and in the UK… eventually. March? July? 2015? Hopefully Channel 4 will make an announcement on when the show will be returning soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014