Over on his blog Francesco Francavilla is having some fun. The cover artist for After Life With Archie, Fantomax and The Shadow is giving us a proposal for a concept all his own. He’s doing up Batman 1972 in classic exploitation style art. He calls it the grooviest story of the year and ask us to reblog if we agree… I agree, Sir. I agree.
- NFL Draft 2017 – Reviewing The AFC - April 30, 2017
- Vampire Writer Nancy A. Collins Can’t Bring Car Back From The Dead - April 30, 2017
- Classic Wonder Woman Television Series Gets New 3-CD Soundtrack - April 30, 2017
- More Employee Training With Gus Fring: Shipping & Receiving - April 30, 2017
- Who Will Save Alex? Kara And Maggie Must Work Together On Supergirl - April 30, 2017