Over on his blog Francesco Francavilla is having some fun. The cover artist for After Life With Archie, Fantomax and The Shadow is giving us a proposal for a concept all his own. He’s doing up Batman 1972 in classic exploitation style art. He calls it the grooviest story of the year and ask us to reblog if we agree… I agree, Sir. I agree.
- The Lucifer Season 3 Sizzle Reel From Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Freedom Fighers: The Ray Animated Series Gets First Trailer - July 22, 2017
- Person Of Interest Star Michael Emerson Joins Arrow And Comic-Con Trailer - July 22, 2017
- Laurence Fisburne Cast As Bill Foster In Ant-Man And The Wasp - July 22, 2017
- Danny Trejo Joins The Flash And The Comic-Con Trailer - July 22, 2017