Over on his blog Francesco Francavilla is having some fun. The cover artist for After Life With Archie, Fantomax and The Shadow is giving us a proposal for a concept all his own. He’s doing up Batman 1972 in classic exploitation style art. He calls it the grooviest story of the year and ask us to reblog if we agree… I agree, Sir. I agree.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - January 17, 2018
- The Elongated Man Gets His Official Super Suit - January 17, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Erik Burnham Talks Red Sonja #12 - January 17, 2018
- Melissa Benoist on Playing Supergirl and Singing Sad Songs at Disneyland - January 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Strikes with Strong Premiere Ratings - January 17, 2018