The above is a screencap of the newly launched official website for sequel Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Unfortunately, other than a brief synopsis, there’s not much else there just yet, but just consider it a reminder for now that the movie will be released on August 22nd.
Coming sooner than that is the launch of Rodriguez’s own TV network (think Oprah’s OWN), seeking to “unite the most culturally diverse generation in history through fearless, badass and original content that awakens the renegade in everyone.” More practically, it’s a network aimed at fans of Rodriguez’s films, who might be interested in other things aimed at their demographic, such as Mui Thai martial arts fighting, featured prominently in the new promos relased today via Collider.
This network is where the new From Dusk ‘Til Dawn series will air, but no word yet on when that might be.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014