Last night, Mark Millar made a couple of tweets that were quickly deleted. They look as though they may have been intended as direct messages, though maybe not.
I missed them but this screen capture arrived in my inbox.
So, Brad Pitt is the top choice for… something. Something that, depending on how you read the tweet, is likely to be done and dusted in the short term.
Which basically means The Secret Service rather than, say, Nemesis. Or you could see a change in subject in the middle of the tweet and it is Nemesis, which Millar already said he’d love Pitt to star in.
I’m not sure what role in the already largely-shot Secret Service would suit a Pitt cameo, but I can tell you that the screenplay deviates from the comics a great deal. There were a lot less… um… tantrums and tiaras in the comic, for one thing.
Pitt knows Millar and Secret Service director Matthew Vaughn rather well. He was a producer on Kick-Ass and starred in Snatch. I don’t think the chances of them collaborating are such a long shot at all.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014