In April, Marvel Comics are presenting the Wedding of Deadpool. To… someone.
But one comic shop isn’t stopping with fiction.
Third Eye Comics of Annapolis and California, Maryland, is not only having Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan on hand to sign copies in store, but will have an ordained minister to marry any couples who wish to tie the knot, with one proviso.
They have to be in Deadpool cosplay.
So if you live in Maryland, want a marriage on the cheap and some wedding photos that will really stand out from the crowd, then get in touch.
They’ll even do the complete wedding cake and everything.
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018