In April, Marvel Comics are presenting the Wedding of Deadpool. To… someone.
But one comic shop isn’t stopping with fiction.
Third Eye Comics of Annapolis and California, Maryland, is not only having Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan on hand to sign copies in store, but will have an ordained minister to marry any couples who wish to tie the knot, with one proviso.
They have to be in Deadpool cosplay.
So if you live in Maryland, want a marriage on the cheap and some wedding photos that will really stand out from the crowd, then get in touch.
They’ll even do the complete wedding cake and everything.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017