In April, Marvel Comics are presenting the Wedding of Deadpool. To… someone.
But one comic shop isn’t stopping with fiction.
Third Eye Comics of Annapolis and California, Maryland, is not only having Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan on hand to sign copies in store, but will have an ordained minister to marry any couples who wish to tie the knot, with one proviso.
They have to be in Deadpool cosplay.
So if you live in Maryland, want a marriage on the cheap and some wedding photos that will really stand out from the crowd, then get in touch.
They’ll even do the complete wedding cake and everything.
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017