In April, Marvel Comics are presenting the Wedding of Deadpool. To… someone.
But one comic shop isn’t stopping with fiction.
Third Eye Comics of Annapolis and California, Maryland, is not only having Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan on hand to sign copies in store, but will have an ordained minister to marry any couples who wish to tie the knot, with one proviso.
They have to be in Deadpool cosplay.
So if you live in Maryland, want a marriage on the cheap and some wedding photos that will really stand out from the crowd, then get in touch.
They’ll even do the complete wedding cake and everything.
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017