The other hit Zombie comic from Image Comics, ‘68 will start a new mini-series this April written by Mark Kidwell, art by Jeff Zornow and colors by Jay Fotos. ‘68: Rule Of War will be the fourth mini-series for the title to go along with a few one-shots. The most recent release was ‘68: Hollowed Ground which hit shelves in November of 2013.
The two covers shown below (Cover A by Nat Jones) for issue one will be available along with a sketch cover. The book debuts in April and the creative team always makes an appearance at the Phoenix Comic Con in May where you can get your sketch covers done by Zornow or Jones. The covers were teased on their facebook page but no listing for the artist on cover B and the print on the image is too small to see.
Update – Cover B is by Clayton Crain who was the artist on ’68: Hallowed Ground.
- When Tom Cavanagh Went To Red Bank, New Jersey - April 28, 2017
- NFL Draft: Day One – Like Watching A Kevin Costner Movie - April 28, 2017
- Chris Pratt Has Fun With His Dave Bautista Prop - April 28, 2017
- Cosplaying The Guardians Of The Galaxy’s Mantis And Nebula - April 28, 2017
- Coulson Tries To Tell May About The Framework In Agents Of SHIELD Sneak Peek - April 28, 2017