Exhibit A: a tweet from Iron Man 3 and No Heroics screenwriter Drew Pearce.
Belated happy new year, people. Oh, and #AllHailTheKing
— Drew Pearce (@mrdrewpearce) January 3, 2014
Exhibit B: One Shots have never related specifically to the feature film with which they share the disc. The Hulk-related The Consultant was on the Thor disc; A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer was on the Captain America disc; Agent Carter was on the Iron Man 3 disc. And Item 47... um… is the exception that proves the rule. Proves it.
Exhibit C: Ben Kingsley has already shot something, and based on what happened with Agent Carter the timing is right for it to be this.
Exhibit D: Trevor Slattery’s King Lear was the talk of Croydon.
I rest my case. And, on the basis of Exhibit D, I’m pretty confident we know exactly which King the title refers to, and who it was hailing him.
So… I’m thinking we’re set for some kind of recruitment story, likely featuring a nice speedboat.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014