Ralph Fiennes gives Tony Revolori an impromptu job interview in the first clip released today from Wes Anderson’s newest, The Grand Budapest Hotel.
And yes, that aspect ratio is purposeful. Three different aspect ratios will be used throughout the film, to correspond with each different time period it covers.
Grand Budapest Hotel looks like Anderson at his whimsical, charming and funny best and will premiere at the Berlin Film festival next month before releasing to general audiences on March 7th. It’ll be hard to top himself so soon after Moonrise Kingdom, but this one certainly looks like it has the goods as well.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014