This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what are known as the “Wednesday Warriors”, those who can’t wait to the weekend to get this week’s comics. We salute you, and the keenness you bring to your passion.
And this week, there were… let’s say… fewer titles than usual. So all manner of comics got into the top ten. But it’s worth noting that both DC titles beat out the launch of Wolverine’s Origin II and the launch of All New Marvel NOW.
- Justice League #26
- Forever Evil #4
- Avengers #24.NOW
- Origin II #1
- Saviors #1
- Dr Who Special 2013 #1
- Batman #26
- Robotech/Voltron #1
- Deceivers #1
- Harley Quinn #1
Thanks to the following retailers,
- Yesteryear Comics of San Diego, California
- Pittsburgh Comics of McMurray, Pennsylvania
- Graham Crackers Comics of Illinois
- Eide’s Entertainment of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Impulse Creations of Tulsa, Oklahoma
And this is what they had to say.
With such a small number of new books this week, we had a number of older comics make it into the top 10.
Week was steady even with so few titles out. Extras that i have on hand will be bought up in next couple weeks when people come back from the holidays. Expecting better sales next week with more to choose from.
Batman, Batman and more Batman. Seems to be the only thing people want when it comes to their back-issues.
With a handful of titles, not enough to fill our top ten this week, we still managed to do well.
should be an interesting top 10 list this week – can’t wait to see how this all pans out.
It was a week of HOLIDAY BUYING and GIFT CARD redemption – which equates to people trying things they wouldn’t normally pick up.
Nothing else charted above 3 copies, so their sales numbers really aren’t indicative of anything. Plus a lot of regulars took the week off. Lots of Doctor Who Annuals sitting in folders. Still a good week of sales. Lots of toys & graphic novels heading out the door.
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017