It would seem that Alice Lowe will be in Sherlock season 3, apparently playing a nurse. That’s a surprise. A nice surprise. Who doesn’t like Alice Lowe?
You’ll see her in this stack of new pictures, alongside Amanda Abbington as Mary Morstan and Lars Mikkelsen as Charles Augustus Magnussen. And then there’s Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, of course.
Something somewhere in one of those pictures is going to seem like a spoiler in hindsight. Maybe. Perhaps.
Just a few more days now. BBC One get Sherlock‘s next trilogy of episodes off and running on January 1st at 9pm.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014