The cosplay industry is growing in leaps and bounds. We’re seeing TV shows, Calendars and even on-line tutorials on how to make your own costumes. But what do you do when you’ve got a costume you don’t want anymore? You could re-purpose it. You could pass it on to family or friends. You could sell it to the Adult Film Industry for use in an upcoming release… yes, that is where they get some of their costumes.
But what if you want to make some money back?
Or, if you are new and just don’t have the skills to make that special worbla wristband yet, where can you go to buy one?
Enter Costrader.com. This is a new on-line marketplace to buy and sell cosplay related items. Costumes, props, wigs and accessories are all made available and relatively easy to navigate through. Still somewhat new, there are already 7 pages of costumes to look at and purchase. Here are some of the costumes currently listed on the site.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018