Tomorrow sees Matt Smith’s final appearance as The Doctor in The Time of The Doctor. And the first appearance of anything more than Peter Capaldi’s eyes and eyebrows in the role.
But first, today, we get a dimension-busting Doctor Who Annual from IDW by Paul Cornell and Jimmy Broxton (better known to us as James Hodgkins) in which the Doctor lands in our own universe on the set of a TV show called Doctor Who, starring Matt Smith in the role. All sorts of brain busting hijinks occur. Including a casting suggestion of his own…
It’s a great comic for Doctor Who fans. It’s IDW’s final comic from the license and it’s a superb farewell. Track it down…
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018