Tomorrow sees Matt Smith’s final appearance as The Doctor in The Time of The Doctor. And the first appearance of anything more than Peter Capaldi’s eyes and eyebrows in the role.
But first, today, we get a dimension-busting Doctor Who Annual from IDW by Paul Cornell and Jimmy Broxton (better known to us as James Hodgkins) in which the Doctor lands in our own universe on the set of a TV show called Doctor Who, starring Matt Smith in the role. All sorts of brain busting hijinks occur. Including a casting suggestion of his own…
It’s a great comic for Doctor Who fans. It’s IDW’s final comic from the license and it’s a superb farewell. Track it down…
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017