The Comedy Comics Magazine The Devastator ran a poll among indie comics creators to learn what their needs are when it comes to conventions and shows in an effort to help make those shows more welcoming for creator-owned projects. The wide array of shows that the survey ended up reporting on is truly impressive, including Emerald City Comic Con, WonderCon, Phoenix Comic Con, Comikaze, The Small Press Expo, APE, San Diego Comic Con, New York Comic Con, and Stump Town. We reported on the survey previously at Bleeding Cool, and now the results are in, courtesy of The Devastator:
Big High Five to The Devastator for making the effort to gather these stats in a zone where facts and figures are hard to gather among the self-employed and often underrepresented at conventions. The latest issue of The Devastator focuses on the theme of comics and games, and like many pro contributors to the magazine, you’ll find it hard to put down.
- N++, The Worlds Greatest Platformer, Is Coming To Xbox One
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015