Marvel Comics are publishing a remastered version of Miracleman from January, by
Alan Moore The Original Writer, Mick Anglo, Garry Leach, Alan Davis, Chuck Austen, Rick Veitch, Rick Totleben, Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham. We might have mentioned it once or twice.
Here’s a look at the new work, Garry Leach’s art, recoloured. The new publication will also include “character designs, pencil sketches, original art, an article chronicling the history of Marvelman/Miracleman, an interview with Miracleman creator Mick Anglo, as well as a Mick Anglo’s first Marvelman stories”
So there we go. They could have used my Alan Davis original art showing Winter in the womb, looking out at Doctor Garguanza, but they were stolen from me. Tell me if they ever turn up.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018