We wondered what those two had been up to.
USA Today reports that Mike Carey and Salvador Larroca are creating a new original graphic novel for Marvel, in the spirit of this year’s Avengers: Endless Wartime. This book, however, will be seeded in current continuity, spinning out of Battle Of The Atom, after homo sapiens simply… disappears.
Not sure how aliens or inhomo supremis will fare, but it looks like we’ll be getting a mutant version of Survivors or Walking Dead.
The cast will include past and present Cyclops, past Jean Grey, Beast, Wolverine, Mystique, Magneto, Storm and Emma Frost, as well as future Raze, the son of Mystique and Wolverine. And the disappearing humanity is part of his history.
Published in May, 128 pages long, it will come with a digital copy of itself and of Battle Of The Atom #1.
Here, have a peek.
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018
- Marvel Publish League of Legends Comic Book, Digitally First - November 19, 2018
- Last Tuesday, POW Entertainment Registered 4 New Stan Lee-Related Trademarks - November 19, 2018
- John Constantine and Swamp Thing Have a Brand New Trick in Justice League Dark #5 - November 19, 2018