Well, I’m told that Eddie Berganza is already packing his suitcase. But amongst a number of otrher senior staff… less than DC may have hoped. I’ve heard there have been plenty of conversations with the likes of Marvel, ComiXology, Valiant and other New York-based comics publishers, as well as the many book publishers that take up retail space in Manhattana and its surround districts.
Which is why Co-Publisher Jim Lee and Senior VP Hank Kanalz were on hand in New York yesterday, to preach to DC folk about the possibilities that Los Angeles might offer them. Sun, sea, sand, and schools. But also a chance to do more movie star-filled hobnobbing and a chance to work with the stars of big screen, while editing their Phantom Stranger comic books.
But there are other tempting East Coast possibilities out there. Including whatever it is that Karen Berger is planning…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018