Well, I’m told that Eddie Berganza is already packing his suitcase. But amongst a number of otrher senior staff… less than DC may have hoped. I’ve heard there have been plenty of conversations with the likes of Marvel, ComiXology, Valiant and other New York-based comics publishers, as well as the many book publishers that take up retail space in Manhattana and its surround districts.
Which is why Co-Publisher Jim Lee and Senior VP Hank Kanalz were on hand in New York yesterday, to preach to DC folk about the possibilities that Los Angeles might offer them. Sun, sea, sand, and schools. But also a chance to do more movie star-filled hobnobbing and a chance to work with the stars of big screen, while editing their Phantom Stranger comic books.
But there are other tempting East Coast possibilities out there. Including whatever it is that Karen Berger is planning…
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Make Another Visit To Today’s Clone Conspiracy#4? (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- Now It’s Time For Justice League Vs Suicide Squad To Make A DC Watchmen Reference (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017