Well, I’m told that Eddie Berganza is already packing his suitcase. But amongst a number of otrher senior staff… less than DC may have hoped. I’ve heard there have been plenty of conversations with the likes of Marvel, ComiXology, Valiant and other New York-based comics publishers, as well as the many book publishers that take up retail space in Manhattana and its surround districts.
Which is why Co-Publisher Jim Lee and Senior VP Hank Kanalz were on hand in New York yesterday, to preach to DC folk about the possibilities that Los Angeles might offer them. Sun, sea, sand, and schools. But also a chance to do more movie star-filled hobnobbing and a chance to work with the stars of big screen, while editing their Phantom Stranger comic books.
But there are other tempting East Coast possibilities out there. Including whatever it is that Karen Berger is planning…
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017