Well, I’m told that Eddie Berganza is already packing his suitcase. But amongst a number of otrher senior staff… less than DC may have hoped. I’ve heard there have been plenty of conversations with the likes of Marvel, ComiXology, Valiant and other New York-based comics publishers, as well as the many book publishers that take up retail space in Manhattana and its surround districts.
Which is why Co-Publisher Jim Lee and Senior VP Hank Kanalz were on hand in New York yesterday, to preach to DC folk about the possibilities that Los Angeles might offer them. Sun, sea, sand, and schools. But also a chance to do more movie star-filled hobnobbing and a chance to work with the stars of big screen, while editing their Phantom Stranger comic books.
But there are other tempting East Coast possibilities out there. Including whatever it is that Karen Berger is planning…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017