Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz will direct a new big screen comedy called Guinea Pigging, according to Variety, and we can only hope it’s funnier than that title suggests.
Based on the real life phenomenon of “Guinea pig underground” medical and scientific trials, the film will revolve around:
a loveable loser who signs on to be a test subject. After taking the trial drug, he wakes up to find that this “limitless” drug has transformed his life — but with consequences.
Riiiiight. On the bright side, Hurwitz will be directing from a script by Reno 911 creators Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon, so maybe it really will be funnier than it sounds.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014