FAQ: Ben’s had the FELL #10 script for a couple of years, but his life is massively busy and complicated. I know he’s broken ground on it, and he knows that when he finishes that issue I’ll write another one. But it’s not on any schedule, and will happen only when Ben has time and space in his life. We are good friends and all is well. I believe I’m also set to write the introduction to his next big project.
He also spoke of an audiobook recording by Star Trek’s Wil Wheaton.
The other week, Wil Wheaton went into a studio and recorded an audiobook version of my horrible little story DEAD PIG COLLECTOR. I don’t know right now what the international provision of this audiobook is, but I do know that it can be pre-ordered in North America right now. This is the Amazon.com link. I’m sure audiobook fans know where else to go.
And he spoke briefly about the new Moon Knight series and working with artist Declan Shalvey and colourist Jordie Bellaire.
Very much a team, those two, and I enjoy being able to write for a colourist again. I presume it launches in the spring, I can’t find a hard date on my schedule right now. I’m working on the script for the third issue at the moment, and Dec just showed me layouts for the second issue. He has a really interesting way of telling a story using stacks of page-wide panels that’s keeping me on my toes.
Finally he announced that he’s begun work on a new prose novella, a long one his account, that will be published by Farrar Straus Giroux, also the publisher of Dead Pig Collector and the non-fiction work he has in progress.
- Read Justice, Inc. #1 from Michael Uslan and Giovanni Timpano - January 21, 2018
- Sideshow Offers New Black Widow and Captain America Print with a Twist - January 21, 2018
- You Will Believe a White Man Can Lean: Neil Patrick Harris Takes on MJ - January 21, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Choose Mike Vrabel as New Head Coach - January 21, 2018
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - January 21, 2018