But, yes, Fox have solicited a listing for the December 15th episode of Family Guy, and the dearly departed Brian is listed as a character.
Just for a flashback? Well, maybe. Maybe not. Here’s the blurb:
Stewie devises a master plan to get the one and only thing he wants for Christmas.
A dog, it would seem. A particular dog.
What’s more, EW are saying that one episode they know all about, scheduled for screening next October, features Brian as a key character once again. So… it really does seem like he’s coming back. And if only we knew more about upcoming episodes, we’d probably see his name scribbled all over their descriptions.
The real talking point, perhaps, and something you might want to indulge me in this weekend, is the question of why MacFarlane and company killed Brian off in the first place.
Cheap hype? Character development and plot potential? Satire on The Simpsons‘ habit of announcing character deaths way ahead of time?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014