As announced through Entertainment Weekly – as Rob Thomas says, to gather as much media traction as possible – the Veronica Mars movie, Veronica Mars, will be released on March 14th next year.
Not in time for my birthday. A shame.
There’s a clip from the film at EW too, showing Veronica bantering with some old friends and some old… well, enemies would be too strong a word. In the words of Mrs. Connelly, it’s catty.
She’s right. But Veronica Mars has often been that way, finding sharp laughs amidst stories of people being downright terrible to one another – and warm humour on the other side, where people are just lovely. It’s a great combo.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014