A Bleeding Cool reader and print comic book subscriber writes:
I subscribe to several comics through DC and Marvel. I thought you’d be interested in a letter I got from DC today together with my copy of Detective Comics #26. I’ve attached a picture of it. Apparently I will not be receiving Detective Comics #27 because it is a “super-sized issue that will retail for $7.99.” Meanwhile, Marvel sent me my $7.99 Amazing Spider-Man #700 last year, and DC themselves sent me the $7.99 Green Lantern #20 just a few months ago. I wonder about the sudden stinginess… especially with the holiday season! Anyway, I thought that maybe some press about this might get them to rethink such policies that are unfair to the subscriber.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
That does seem an inconsistent policy. Especially considering Detective Comics #27 kicks off the big Gothtopia crossover event. How about a little Christmas cheer, DC?
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017