A Bleeding Cool reader and print comic book subscriber writes:
I subscribe to several comics through DC and Marvel. I thought you’d be interested in a letter I got from DC today together with my copy of Detective Comics #26. I’ve attached a picture of it. Apparently I will not be receiving Detective Comics #27 because it is a “super-sized issue that will retail for $7.99.” Meanwhile, Marvel sent me my $7.99 Amazing Spider-Man #700 last year, and DC themselves sent me the $7.99 Green Lantern #20 just a few months ago. I wonder about the sudden stinginess… especially with the holiday season! Anyway, I thought that maybe some press about this might get them to rethink such policies that are unfair to the subscriber.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
That does seem an inconsistent policy. Especially considering Detective Comics #27 kicks off the big Gothtopia crossover event. How about a little Christmas cheer, DC?
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017