Here’s the variant cover to The Other Dead #4, the zombie animal comic published by IDW, in which President Obama gets involved during a zombie animal outbreak.
The variant cover on the first issue promised a gun toting President, but the insides didn’t deliver, the only person who has spend time in the White House in the issue to pick up a boom stick was Dick Cheney.
This time? It might not just be the zombie animals he has to worry about.
But the big question, aside from headline grabbing covers, does the President pack heat? Well, spoiler goggles on, because, with permission of the comic’s writer Josh Ortega, here are the final three panels of next week’s The Other Dead, which should answer your questions. And possibly up the orders for issue five…
The Other Dead #4 by Joshua Ortega, Digger Mesch and Qing Ping Mui is published a week today from IDW.
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017
- Comics Delays This Week In Arizona – At Least - February 27, 2017
- This Week, America Punches Nazis - February 27, 2017