Bleeding Cool already mentioned how, with David Goyer attached, Warners were looking at movie treatments for the likes of Suicide Squad, Booster Gold, Deathstroke, Team 7 and more.
Well, it looks like this will be DC Entertainment’s big news for 2014.
A series of lower-prominence comic books being turned into relatively lower budget movies.
Suicide Squad is one specifically mentioned as only needing a $40 million budget, pre-marketing. Some could be made for as little as $20 million.
And with two-a-year scheduled for Spring and Fall/Autumn, Warners can expand the Man Of Steel/Batman universe significantly, and make a decent profit in the process.
So… what comics do you want to get made at that level?
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017