Bleeding Cool already mentioned how, with David Goyer attached, Warners were looking at movie treatments for the likes of Suicide Squad, Booster Gold, Deathstroke, Team 7 and more.
Well, it looks like this will be DC Entertainment’s big news for 2014.
A series of lower-prominence comic books being turned into relatively lower budget movies.
Suicide Squad is one specifically mentioned as only needing a $40 million budget, pre-marketing. Some could be made for as little as $20 million.
And with two-a-year scheduled for Spring and Fall/Autumn, Warners can expand the Man Of Steel/Batman universe significantly, and make a decent profit in the process.
So… what comics do you want to get made at that level?
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017