Bleeding Cool already mentioned how, with David Goyer attached, Warners were looking at movie treatments for the likes of Suicide Squad, Booster Gold, Deathstroke, Team 7 and more.
Well, it looks like this will be DC Entertainment’s big news for 2014.
A series of lower-prominence comic books being turned into relatively lower budget movies.
Suicide Squad is one specifically mentioned as only needing a $40 million budget, pre-marketing. Some could be made for as little as $20 million.
And with two-a-year scheduled for Spring and Fall/Autumn, Warners can expand the Man Of Steel/Batman universe significantly, and make a decent profit in the process.
So… what comics do you want to get made at that level?
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017