Bleeding Cool already mentioned how, with David Goyer attached, Warners were looking at movie treatments for the likes of Suicide Squad, Booster Gold, Deathstroke, Team 7 and more.
Well, it looks like this will be DC Entertainment’s big news for 2014.
A series of lower-prominence comic books being turned into relatively lower budget movies.
Suicide Squad is one specifically mentioned as only needing a $40 million budget, pre-marketing. Some could be made for as little as $20 million.
And with two-a-year scheduled for Spring and Fall/Autumn, Warners can expand the Man Of Steel/Batman universe significantly, and make a decent profit in the process.
So… what comics do you want to get made at that level?
- Chris Weston Appeals To McDonalds And IKEA To Withdraw Ads After Katie Hopkins’ “Final Solution” Tweet - May 23, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Yet Another New Inhumans Title From Marvel In August 2017… - May 22, 2017
- Ultimates2 Gets Its Hundredth Issue In August 2017 – Depending On Your Mathematics - May 22, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For August 2017 – Metal Beginnings, Bombshell, Academy And Everafter Endings - May 22, 2017