I’d have to agree with Dan here, this does look interesting. You’ve got to pay close attention to the DCcomics.com website as Bob Harras likes to tease some pretty cool images over there. Yesterday he put out the following image of Mr. Back-Breaker himself trying on a new suit…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Saturday:
If this is all Spike Lee has to say about Juan Luis Garcia’s allegations, then I’m not sure I have anything else to say about Spike Lee.
Bleeding Cool has been covering the story of a graphic designer who feels he was ripped off by the design agency hired to produce materials for Spike Lee‘s Oldboy. And who appealed to Lee directly.
Zentropa have just given up on using YouTube, I think. Perusing the official Nymphomaniac site I see that this latest clip was posted directly to the apparently rather more liberal Vimeo.
Ahhh what might have been. Filmpaint (via Screen Rant) revealed four alternate Spidey suit designs that didn’t make it in the final version of Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man, and they are a far cry from the home-made suit we see Andrew Garfield wearing in the movie.
Most-Read Comic Stories Saturday:
You’ve got to pay close attention to the DCcomics.com website as Bob Harras likes to tease some pretty cool images over there. Yesterday he put out the following image of Mr. Back-Breaker himself trying on a new suit…
And certainly there are some fun comics there/ But $500? Even $35? We’re talking quarter box, with a couple more recent Thors and X-Men that might increase the value to, ooh, $10? If we’re generous?
There will be spoilers for Uncanny Avengers #14 here. It’s unavoidable discussing this rumour, but if you haven’t read the book, you might want to put this article on hold for a little.
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018