Marvel revealed on Comic Book Resources the covers to the new Ghost Rider series coming from Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore. The regular cover is by Moore while the second cover is by Smith, who regularly draws manga books.
I like the design of the Ghost Rider… and I love the car, which looks to be a 1969 Dodge Charger (same as the General Lee from the Dukes Of Hazard)… but I’m having a hard time with the idea of Ghost Rider not having a motorcycle. A drag racing Spirit of Vengeance is something I’ll have to get used to.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018