Marvel revealed on Comic Book Resources the covers to the new Ghost Rider series coming from Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore. The regular cover is by Moore while the second cover is by Smith, who regularly draws manga books.
I like the design of the Ghost Rider… and I love the car, which looks to be a 1969 Dodge Charger (same as the General Lee from the Dukes Of Hazard)… but I’m having a hard time with the idea of Ghost Rider not having a motorcycle. A drag racing Spirit of Vengeance is something I’ll have to get used to.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018