Bleeding Cool has been covering the story of a graphic designer who feels he was ripped off by the design agency hired to produce materials for Spike Lee‘s Oldboy. And who appealed to Lee directly.
But the controversy isn’t going away. On Twitter, while he seems to be posting inane tweet after inane tweet to push his previous response down the list (instead of, say, deleting it), on Instagram, he posted a picture of his Thanksgiving Dinner in Brazil. And then replyed to his critics.
MikeJBrand: Dude, pay the graphic artist
Spike Lee: Why Should I Pay Someone Who I Never Met Nor Had Any Contact With Ever? He Never Made Any Deal With Me.Why Don’t You Pay Me For Your Stupid Text On Thanksgiving Day?
That’s right, Mike, pay Spike Lee for your stupid text. Or something.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018