Bleeding Cool has been covering the story of a graphic designer who feels he was ripped off by the design agency hired to produce materials for Spike Lee‘s Oldboy. And who appealed to Lee directly.
But the controversy isn’t going away. On Twitter, while he seems to be posting inane tweet after inane tweet to push his previous response down the list (instead of, say, deleting it), on Instagram, he posted a picture of his Thanksgiving Dinner in Brazil. And then replyed to his critics.
MikeJBrand: Dude, pay the graphic artist
Spike Lee: Why Should I Pay Someone Who I Never Met Nor Had Any Contact With Ever? He Never Made Any Deal With Me.Why Don’t You Pay Me For Your Stupid Text On Thanksgiving Day?
That’s right, Mike, pay Spike Lee for your stupid text. Or something.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018