Saw this on Marvel.com and figured it was a nice Thanksgiving day story to share.
Jamie Alexander, the actress who portrayed Lady Sif in Thor: The Dark World spent the afternoon visiting patients at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Alexander appeared in costume and spent time with dozens of kids, handing out signed DVDs and posters as well as posing for photographs.
To learn more about Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and how you can get involved, visit their official site at http://www.chla.org.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017