Saw this on Marvel.com and figured it was a nice Thanksgiving day story to share.
Jamie Alexander, the actress who portrayed Lady Sif in Thor: The Dark World spent the afternoon visiting patients at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Alexander appeared in costume and spent time with dozens of kids, handing out signed DVDs and posters as well as posing for photographs.
To learn more about Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and how you can get involved, visit their official site at http://www.chla.org.
- NFL Draft – The Top Defensive End Prospects - April 23, 2017
- Greg Capullo On Dark Nights: Metal – DC Master Class - April 23, 2017
- B.J. Britt Having Some Fun On The Set Of Agents Of SHIELD - April 23, 2017
- Neil Gaiman Tried To Warn Us About Airline Employees - April 23, 2017
- Supergirl Gets Wardrobe Advice From Her Shrink – In Heroes With Issues - April 23, 2017