This is how we are hearing Doctor Who Series Eight will break down. Again, nothing official, nothing released, don’t regard this as gospel. Or we’ll send Malcom Tucker round.
Fourteen episodes, split across two years.
Seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2014, including that two parter Dalek story. First episode on April 19th. And similarly, seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2015.
And that is how long Peter Capaldi is locked down to play the character. Doesn’t mean he won’t extend it, of course.
You may start your complaining n…
…wait for it…
Until then, what we could have had.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018