This is how we are hearing Doctor Who Series Eight will break down. Again, nothing official, nothing released, don’t regard this as gospel. Or we’ll send Malcom Tucker round.
Fourteen episodes, split across two years.
Seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2014, including that two parter Dalek story. First episode on April 19th. And similarly, seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2015.
And that is how long Peter Capaldi is locked down to play the character. Doesn’t mean he won’t extend it, of course.
You may start your complaining n…
…wait for it…
Until then, what we could have had.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017
- Gamma Trade Show- Pokemon Pre-Releases, TCGPlayer And The Popularity Of Star Wars Destiny - March 26, 2017
- Unboxing The Second Stan Lee Box For March 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017