This is how we are hearing Doctor Who Series Eight will break down. Again, nothing official, nothing released, don’t regard this as gospel. Or we’ll send Malcom Tucker round.
Fourteen episodes, split across two years.
Seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2014, including that two parter Dalek story. First episode on April 19th. And similarly, seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2015.
And that is how long Peter Capaldi is locked down to play the character. Doesn’t mean he won’t extend it, of course.
You may start your complaining n…
…wait for it…
Until then, what we could have had.
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017