This is how we are hearing Doctor Who Series Eight will break down. Again, nothing official, nothing released, don’t regard this as gospel. Or we’ll send Malcom Tucker round.
Fourteen episodes, split across two years.
Seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2014, including that two parter Dalek story. First episode on April 19th. And similarly, seven episodes, including a Christmas Special in 2015.
And that is how long Peter Capaldi is locked down to play the character. Doesn’t mean he won’t extend it, of course.
You may start your complaining n…
…wait for it…
Until then, what we could have had.
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017
- Time Is Broken In The DC Universe, Batman Says So (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Paul Weller In Today’s Invincible Iron Man #594 (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Where Do The Marvel Universe Think The Fantastic Four Are? Iron Man And Moon Girl Spoilers…. - November 22, 2017
- Kick-Ass #1 And Metal #6 On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews Catalogue - November 22, 2017