Even though Jason Flemyng has not always proven to be the most reliable of sources when it comes to Star Wars Episode VII, a picture, as they say, is worth a thousand words.
Flemyng has taken to Instagram to share this rather blatant photo, with the caption “Pint of Stella and “Star Wars” script! That’s me sorted till 5!”
Red pages, check. Black ink on red paper is allegedly harder to photocopy and steal, but guess Abrams and co. didn’t take iPhones into account.
Anyway, it’s not like we can make anything out, and the biggest news here seems to just be that yet another actor is auditioning for the film, just like hundreds of his peers. And I’d say his chances have probably gone a bit down with this stunt, grateful as we are for his indiscretion.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014