Remember when Harley Quinn met Green Arrow in Injustice League a while back? It was really something worth celebrating.
Last week’s Injustice League Annual gave us a return to that greatness. And Lobo and Black Canary to help fill out the panels. First, a return to the fake moustache…
A return to the debate on the name of the Arrow Cave. And the emphasis on Harley Quinn, basically, as Roger Rabbit…
While Green Arrow does his best Bob Hoskins.
Tomorrow we’ll have so much fuss about the new Harley Quinn #0 comic, but I thought this version should be celebrated a little, just until then…
You can keep your Superman/Wonder Woman. We want Quinn/Queen!
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017