Remember when Harley Quinn met Green Arrow in Injustice League a while back? It was really something worth celebrating.
Last week’s Injustice League Annual gave us a return to that greatness. And Lobo and Black Canary to help fill out the panels. First, a return to the fake moustache…
A return to the debate on the name of the Arrow Cave. And the emphasis on Harley Quinn, basically, as Roger Rabbit…
While Green Arrow does his best Bob Hoskins.
Tomorrow we’ll have so much fuss about the new Harley Quinn #0 comic, but I thought this version should be celebrated a little, just until then…
You can keep your Superman/Wonder Woman. We want Quinn/Queen!
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017