It’s a story just about every news network and website is covering. Five-year old Miles has been battling lymphoblastic leukemia since he was just 20 months old. Miles has a dream to be Batman and the folks at the Make-A-Wish Foundation and nearly twelve-thousand volunteers turned San Francisco into Gotham City for the day and Miles into it’s Dark Knight protector.
The response outside of the city has been impressive as well. #batkid has been the top hashtag on Twitter for most of the afternoon and President Barrack Obama just released a message for Miles.
The attached video is running on the front page of CNN.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018