It’s a story just about every news network and website is covering. Five-year old Miles has been battling lymphoblastic leukemia since he was just 20 months old. Miles has a dream to be Batman and the folks at the Make-A-Wish Foundation and nearly twelve-thousand volunteers turned San Francisco into Gotham City for the day and Miles into it’s Dark Knight protector.
The response outside of the city has been impressive as well. #batkid has been the top hashtag on Twitter for most of the afternoon and President Barrack Obama just released a message for Miles.
The attached video is running on the front page of CNN.
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 11 Recap: Fort Rozz - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Cooperative Adventure Game Coming in April - January 22, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Marvin ‘Krondon’ Jones III Talks Tobias Whale - January 22, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping April 2018 - January 22, 2018