There we go folks! At the end of Killable, the current Wolverine arc, the title will relaunch with Paul Cornell and Ryan Stegman with Wolverine as a bad guy. Speak, Paul Cornell, speak!
The first arc is called “Payback,” and that’s where we find him: working for a crime boss called The Offer, alongside a “family” of low-rent super villains. Following the end of “Killable,” he’s decided to simplify his life and drop his responsibilities.
So is he… not going to be appearing in every other X-book or Avengers book simultaneously? So how does he get there?
The Offer is a minor super villain gang boss who has the power to make the best possible offer. It’s not hypnotism; you’re free to turn him down. But his offers tend to make people think twice. He’s a caring, fatherly presence to his gang, but he’s not really a good man.
His gang includes Pinch, who Logan is in a relationship with, who can pull threads from any material; Fuel, who increases powers, and thus can make Logan move at high speed; and the Lost Boy, who can make anything ignite, and who has a complicated attitude towards what heroism and villainy might be. Logan worries about him.
It’s all about the women isn’t it? Read more here…
- San Diego Comic-Con Paves the Road to the Thirteenth Doctor Who with Her Comics - July 22, 2018
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson: The DC-Before-Superman Panel - July 22, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 82 Articles From Comic-Con Saturday - July 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018