There we go folks! At the end of Killable, the current Wolverine arc, the title will relaunch with Paul Cornell and Ryan Stegman with Wolverine as a bad guy. Speak, Paul Cornell, speak!
The first arc is called “Payback,” and that’s where we find him: working for a crime boss called The Offer, alongside a “family” of low-rent super villains. Following the end of “Killable,” he’s decided to simplify his life and drop his responsibilities.
So is he… not going to be appearing in every other X-book or Avengers book simultaneously? So how does he get there?
The Offer is a minor super villain gang boss who has the power to make the best possible offer. It’s not hypnotism; you’re free to turn him down. But his offers tend to make people think twice. He’s a caring, fatherly presence to his gang, but he’s not really a good man.
His gang includes Pinch, who Logan is in a relationship with, who can pull threads from any material; Fuel, who increases powers, and thus can make Logan move at high speed; and the Lost Boy, who can make anything ignite, and who has a complicated attitude towards what heroism and villainy might be. Logan worries about him.
It’s all about the women isn’t it? Read more here…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017