There we go folks! At the end of Killable, the current Wolverine arc, the title will relaunch with Paul Cornell and Ryan Stegman with Wolverine as a bad guy. Speak, Paul Cornell, speak!
The first arc is called “Payback,” and that’s where we find him: working for a crime boss called The Offer, alongside a “family” of low-rent super villains. Following the end of “Killable,” he’s decided to simplify his life and drop his responsibilities.
So is he… not going to be appearing in every other X-book or Avengers book simultaneously? So how does he get there?
The Offer is a minor super villain gang boss who has the power to make the best possible offer. It’s not hypnotism; you’re free to turn him down. But his offers tend to make people think twice. He’s a caring, fatherly presence to his gang, but he’s not really a good man.
His gang includes Pinch, who Logan is in a relationship with, who can pull threads from any material; Fuel, who increases powers, and thus can make Logan move at high speed; and the Lost Boy, who can make anything ignite, and who has a complicated attitude towards what heroism and villainy might be. Logan worries about him.
It’s all about the women isn’t it? Read more here…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018