You don’t see many stories breaking at Hypable, and once again, that strikes me as an indicator of credibility. For them to put their neck out for a headline means they have some trust in what they’re offering up.
According to their report, which you can call a rumour for now if you like, a very reliable source has told them that Jason Schwartzman will be joining the cast of Jurassic World.
The did ask his reps for comment, and they didn’t have one. So let’s assume he’s at least meeting with Frank Marshall and Colin Trevorrow.
I’ve enjoyed watching Schwartzman in just about everything, including some absolute rubbish. I’d welcome him anywhere, Jurassic World or beyond. And if you’re of the opinion that his hipster ilk should be eaten by giant prehistoric monsters, you too could be in luck.
Now… if only we could get some info, any info at all, about one of the characters. There’s a whole lot of gossip about this film going on behind the curtain and I’ve love to get some sort of compass, no matter how weak, to try and navigate the rumours.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014