A package arrived yesterday when I was out with a lovely little mini-comic entitled Logjam, The Best Fucking X-Man Ever from MysteriousTransmissions.com.
The comic is clearly not an officially licensed product and the book contains no credits, though the website reveals its the work of Colin Panetta. And it’s a rather fun, recreating and repurposing of Stan and Jack’s X-Men, with the little seen X-Man, Logjam, dealing drugs to Toad and standing on the side when the X-Men are in battle, managing to turn a profit.
The Moebius quoite makes it clear, this is a critique of the hangers on of comic books, making a buck off the work of others, the parasites of…
I’m starting to see why Colin sent me a copy.
Good comic. Enjoy.
- John Tyler Christopher Switches From Action Figure To Trading Card Covers – And Jim Lee’s Astonishing X-Men 1:1000 Variant Revealed - June 22, 2017
- Marvel Promises Marvel Legacy Will Affect Every Hero, Every Title, Every Story, Announced Tomorrow - June 22, 2017
- Dave Sim Does Superman For Aardvark Comics #1 - June 22, 2017
- Gendercrunching April 2017 – Marvel Comics, DC, Image, Dark Horse And IDW - June 22, 2017
- Expect A “Return To Planet Hulk” With Marvel Legacy - June 22, 2017