A package arrived yesterday when I was out with a lovely little mini-comic entitled Logjam, The Best Fucking X-Man Ever from MysteriousTransmissions.com.
The comic is clearly not an officially licensed product and the book contains no credits, though the website reveals its the work of Colin Panetta. And it’s a rather fun, recreating and repurposing of Stan and Jack’s X-Men, with the little seen X-Man, Logjam, dealing drugs to Toad and standing on the side when the X-Men are in battle, managing to turn a profit.
The Moebius quoite makes it clear, this is a critique of the hangers on of comic books, making a buck off the work of others, the parasites of…
I’m starting to see why Colin sent me a copy.
Good comic. Enjoy.
- More DC Comics Variant Covers for September 2018 from Francesco Mattina, Kaare Andrews, Mark Brooks and More - August 17, 2018
- Ann Nocenti and David Aja’s Seeds #1 is an eBay Smash – in the UK - August 17, 2018
- Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Creative Team Reunite For The Witch Hammer - August 17, 2018
- More ESPN Marvel Comics College Football Covers For 2018 - August 17, 2018
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018