A package arrived yesterday when I was out with a lovely little mini-comic entitled Logjam, The Best Fucking X-Man Ever from MysteriousTransmissions.com.
The comic is clearly not an officially licensed product and the book contains no credits, though the website reveals its the work of Colin Panetta. And it’s a rather fun, recreating and repurposing of Stan and Jack’s X-Men, with the little seen X-Man, Logjam, dealing drugs to Toad and standing on the side when the X-Men are in battle, managing to turn a profit.
The Moebius quoite makes it clear, this is a critique of the hangers on of comic books, making a buck off the work of others, the parasites of…
I’m starting to see why Colin sent me a copy.
Good comic. Enjoy.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018