During his appearance with Jay Leno last night, Eli Roth premiered a clip from his new movie The Green Inferno. He does his best to set it up before it starts, even while Leno is interrupting him with an asinine question.
And that’s just the beginning of the end for these guys.
That certainly felt very vivid, solid and convincing for a film on this low budget. If Roth can make the… eating scenes that ensue one half as realistic looking, I might have some vomit of my own to throw into play.
Previously: Roth talks about his intentions with the film and convinces me that he’s planned something pretty provocative for use here.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014