By now a lot of people have seen Jim Jarmusch’s arty vampire love saga Only Lovers Left Alive, but I haven’t, though judging by this trailer, it’s easy to see why so many festival goers have been won over.
Slow and lyrical and weird and beautiful, Tom Hiddleston and Tilda Swinton make a striking pair as centuries-old undead lovers who are reunited in modern times. They’re interrupted when wild child little sister Mia Wasikowska, also a vampire, shows up to hang out with Anton Yelchin in tow. And they are all rock musicians and they all have crazy hair and it just looks so, so good.
Unfortunately, it has no US release date yet, but you lucky UKers get it on February 21, 2014.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014