Filming doesn’t officially begin for several more months, but Zack Snyder’s Batman vs Superman film is having a very busy pre-production period.
They already filmed a football scene (a closer look here) and now Coming Soon share a report that they’ve descended upon Yorkville, IL, where the Kent Farm scenes were filmed for Snyder’s Man of Steel.
It might be jumping to conclusions that this is even related to Snyder’s superhero team-up film, as the Yorkville Patch admit no one really knows what movie is being filmed in their town, though the production schedule – late August through next February – certainly fits.
The Patch also reveals spotlights have been seen so they’re probably doing a lot of night shooting.
What does it all mean? Who knows? But it’s probably not anything crucial being filmed since Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are off doing other movies. I’m sure the much more exciting news will come when Superman and Batman are actually on set together.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014