Here’s this weekend’s elaborate couch gag for The Simpsons. Sticking to the events of The Hobbit allows them the opportunity to do Lord of the Rings later, I guess.
I do wonder how releasing these works as marketing for the broadcast. I guess it must do some good.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014