While Scottie Young and Dustin Nguyen have certainly carved out a niche as illustrators of some of the most fun Youngification Artists, Jessica Lynn Grundy looks destined to corner her own section of the market.
A brief look at her Esty site reveals 20 pages of illustrations of mostly non-comic related material Grundy has taken to touring conventions big and small and applying her style a growing pantheon on woman super heroes and comic book characters.
So if you’re at the Comikaze Expo this weekend and looking for a commission that doesn’t feature an impossibly endowed contortionist female hero twisting her body in such a way to show her breasts and ass at the same time?
Then stop by table AA952 in Artist Alley for some of the most adorable prints at the con.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018