While Scottie Young and Dustin Nguyen have certainly carved out a niche as illustrators of some of the most fun Youngification Artists, Jessica Lynn Grundy looks destined to corner her own section of the market.
A brief look at her Esty site reveals 20 pages of illustrations of mostly non-comic related material Grundy has taken to touring conventions big and small and applying her style a growing pantheon on woman super heroes and comic book characters.
So if you’re at the Comikaze Expo this weekend and looking for a commission that doesn’t feature an impossibly endowed contortionist female hero twisting her body in such a way to show her breasts and ass at the same time?
Then stop by table AA952 in Artist Alley for some of the most adorable prints at the con.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018