While Scottie Young and Dustin Nguyen have certainly carved out a niche as illustrators of some of the most fun Youngification Artists, Jessica Lynn Grundy looks destined to corner her own section of the market.
A brief look at her Esty site reveals 20 pages of illustrations of mostly non-comic related material Grundy has taken to touring conventions big and small and applying her style a growing pantheon on woman super heroes and comic book characters.
So if you’re at the Comikaze Expo this weekend and looking for a commission that doesn’t feature an impossibly endowed contortionist female hero twisting her body in such a way to show her breasts and ass at the same time?
Then stop by table AA952 in Artist Alley for some of the most adorable prints at the con.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018