After last week’s intimate discussion with Ulises Farinas & Erick Freitas (which you can listen to here) and my recent film podcast with Before Midnight‘s Graham Reynolds (which you can listen to here) I suit up to chat with writer/artist Dean Haspiel (American Splendor, The Alcoholic, Billy Dogma) about his work on The Fox from Archie & Red Circle Comics.
We discuss the many and varied stages of his career; working with folks like Howard Chaykin, Bill Sienkiewicz, Harvey Pekar and Jonathan Ames; his influences and aspirations; getting naked with Rich Johnston; and how all of that led him to working on The Fox with writer Mark Waid.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
You can also support the Pop Culture Hound podcast by clicking here to make a donation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us maintain the site, get new equipment, and encourage us to keep going on those cold lonely nights.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018