Edward Snowden Orbital Comics have been handed to this website implicating President Obama in setting up of a body with a secret agenda to spy on the superhero elements of this country, to run suspicionless searches on their activities, and to keep the truth of the matter from the American people.
And they have been published in
the Guardian newspaper today’s Forever Evil crossover, A.R.G.U.S.
First, there’s the meeting. A sounding out by Obama of a fine man, Colonel Steve Trevor.
Which is all well and good, but what about the rest of them. Time for a President Obama soliloquy, delivered with his back to the audience, facing the American people!
Which is… a but of a Lex Luthor arguments, isn’t it? Doesn’t mean it’s wrong, but, you know…
It’s the NSA for superheroes, instead of.. well, Angela Merkel. An Obama conspiracy, hidden behind the face of respectability. And what a pretty face it is!
And all the technology he needs! To spy on the great and the good, with a direct command from the highest authority in the land! As long as it’s not to, you know, keep a government healthcare website working, or anything.
- Sadly Thor #4 is Not an Infinity Wars Crossover… - August 14, 2018
- Tim Pilcher Becomes Co-Owner Of Comics Publisher Soaring Penguin - August 14, 2018
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018