Edward Snowden Orbital Comics have been handed to this website implicating President Obama in setting up of a body with a secret agenda to spy on the superhero elements of this country, to run suspicionless searches on their activities, and to keep the truth of the matter from the American people.
And they have been published in
the Guardian newspaper today’s Forever Evil crossover, A.R.G.U.S.
First, there’s the meeting. A sounding out by Obama of a fine man, Colonel Steve Trevor.
Which is all well and good, but what about the rest of them. Time for a President Obama soliloquy, delivered with his back to the audience, facing the American people!
Which is… a but of a Lex Luthor arguments, isn’t it? Doesn’t mean it’s wrong, but, you know…
It’s the NSA for superheroes, instead of.. well, Angela Merkel. An Obama conspiracy, hidden behind the face of respectability. And what a pretty face it is!
And all the technology he needs! To spy on the great and the good, with a direct command from the highest authority in the land! As long as it’s not to, you know, keep a government healthcare website working, or anything.
- Where In The World Are Marvel’s May 2018 Solicits? - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Super Sons With #16 – And Where Is Supergirl? - February 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for May 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Eight of the Decade Covers for Action Comics #1000 – We’re Just Missing the ’80s - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Solicits for May 2018: Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Cancelled, James Tynion IV Leaves Detective - February 20, 2018